Hello, My name is Brandon (you may know my
characters ingame Basooka/Miilly) . I hope to see you soon in the guild
and raiding with us !
We are all here to enjoy playing the game together. To do this there are
some basic rules we ask that everyone follow. These rules are related
to three areas of guild life: social, guild integrity, and loot.
1) Please respect all other players in the game. Just because you are
behind a keyboard does not absolve you of treating people with respect
and decency. Griefing of any kind will not be tolerated. This includes
harassment and/or derogatory comments of a sexual, racial, etc. nature
whether this be in Guild Chat, regular chat, or otherwise.
2) Please keep all conversations, especially on the Guild Chat channel
as 'PG' as possible. We do have younger players in our guild as well as
some kids of members. Excessive swearing is not acceptable. Please be
responsible with what you type. The availability of a profanity filter
does not absolve you of your responsibility.
3) Please keep all arguments off the Guild Chat channel. If you have a
disagreement please take it to private tells/whispers. If you can't
resolve your issues, feel free to escalate it to one of the officers
that will help to mediate. Do NOT resort to name calling, swearing, etc.
(See rules #1 and #2)
4) No begging/whining. This includes begging for money, items, quest
help, etc. If you're in need of something specific, post a message on
our forums. Keep in mind that people play
this game for their own enjoyment, not just to help you do whatever
you're trying to do. People will help you when it’s convenient for THEM
to help you. If no one is available to help you immediately, feel free
to do something else in game in the meantime and come back to whatever
it is you're needing help with when its more convenient for others.
5) Benefiting financially from guildmates is frowned upon. Do not advertise items for sale in Guild Chat. (Advertising items
you are giving away FREE however is encouraged). Selling items given to
you or crafted for you by other guildmates is also frowned upon.
1) Do not engage in behaviors that are frowned upon by Molten. This includes advertising the sale
of accounts, or game money for “real life” money.
2) Anything that is against Molten's Rules are also against guild policy.
Loot Rules for Guild Events
1) You may roll Need when the item is an upgrade
over what you are currently equipping and will be equipped and used.
2) Preference for items during master loot will be given to their primary class.
Most infractions will be handled with a warning for a first offense.
Repeated offenses will lead to being kicked from the guild. Depending on
the severity of the infraction, the officers may kick on a first
offense at their discretion. The "Time Out Chair" may also be used as a
cooling off period if excessive spam is being posted to the guild chat
channel or as a 'fun' warning that you are getting close to crossing the
line. We will not discriminate. We will put all parties involved in
whatever is going on in the Time Out Chair without preference to who may
or may not think it right or wrong.